RenewMe Fitness, LLC is both an in-home and in-studio medical fitness company serving Maryland, Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia.
We have certified trainers who also have licenses or experience in the health care field.
Our trainers provide expertise and convenience by coming into the home, bringing all the equipment with them, and working with you or your loved one’s schedules.
Personal Training | Small Group Training
Medical Fitness | Yoga | Tai Chi
What do you do?
- We help older adults, in their 50s or above, regain their health and get back to doing the things they love!
- We can offer some nutritional coaching as well as diet tips to help gain weight or maintain a healthy weight.
- After a consistent routine is established, we can come in only once or twice a month to “Check-Up” on clients and modify their program if needed.
How will you create a program for me?
- Start with a Free Initial Consultation
- Record the client’s functional capacity determined by evidence-based assessments.
- Prepare an individualized program based on client’s goals
- Educate the client, caretaker, and family to ensure maximum results can be produced
Who do you serve?
- Clients that have difficulty moving around their home, walking up and down stairs, using their cane or walker.
- Physical therapy patients that require additional medical exercise to complement their current treatment.
- Physical therapy patients, nearing discharge, that have exhausted all or most of their PT benefits.
- Residents that have fallen in the past, or are at falls risk, and need to work on strength, mobility, and balance.
- Patients suffering from chronic conditions that need constant exercise to maintain their current level of function (Parkinson’s Disease, MS, Post-Stroke, Dementia, spinal cord injuries, joint replacements, or other physically debilitating conditions).
How do I sign up?
Call today to set up the Free Initial Consult!
Call us : (240) 558-4544, copy our email address (email@example.com)
or email us right here!
Our personal training is safety-focused. Your safety is our number one concern. Exercise doesn’t need to be painful for you to make progress. We believe in a gradual building of skills to meet your goals.
First we set up an appointment in your home to discuss your needs and goals. We listen carefully to what you hope to get out of personal training. Then we design an individualized, targeted program based on your needs and our experience as fitness specialists for seniors. Our programs are also designed to complement other eldercare services.
Let’s make exercise fun! We can work in a variety of environments to vary the training and keep it interesting. Training can include excursions outside, weather permitting. Our personal trainers are warm and friendly, with vast experience working with the senior population.
We are available for weekly, bi-weekly, or as-needed personal training. We offer a variety of packages to meet your scheduling needs. No need to travel! Our personal trainers come to you. We cover the greater Montgomery County, Maryland area including Bethesda, Rockville, Potomac, Kensington, and Silver Spring, MD.
Get in touch now. (240) 558-4544
Yes, we're near you!
One on One personal training in your home.
Montgomery County, MD
Small group training in Rockville
We're proud to share space with 202 Strong in Rockville/ North Bethesda for our small group training.
12077 Nebel St
Rockville, MD 20852